300g big black prawns
200g ladies fingers
1tsp. pounded onions
1 tbsp. tamarind juice
1 tbsp. dried chili paste
2 tbsp. wet curry paste
1/2 cup 1st coconut milk
2 tbsp. cooking oil
1 stalk curry leaves
1. Wash and cut off the feet and antennae of prawns and take out the dirt.
2. Pound the onions and prepare the tamarind juice and chili paste.
3. Heat the frying pan and pour the cooking oil. Fry the onions for 2 minutes Add the dried chili paste and wet curry paste and from for 6 minutes until fragrant.
4. Add the 1st coconut milk, curry leaves, tomato and prawns and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Serve hot with white fragrant rice.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 15 min
This NORTH INDIAN CURRY PRAWN recipe is from The Oriental Cookbook written by Author-Founder Sophia Lim
Website: http://www.specialasianfood.com SIGN UP at my home page right column with your name and email. Subscribe and get a FREE Monthly Low Fat Recipe and learn cooking tips and secrets form my 3 PDF cookbooks Click Cookbook> See the 3 PDFs >BUY NOW and pay by Paypal you will be directed to Download the PDF cookbook of your choice. If you have no Paypal click Guest and use your credit/master card fill-up bank details Pay and you will be directed to Download the PDF cookbook of your choice
See my Video and you can print out the pages of the PDF : recipe page must face the photo page on copy paper 70 gm and get 2 plastic cover with a spine from the stationery shop and make into a useful book for your kitchen use or you can just double click on the PDF and see from the computer. As for the printed version of The Oriental Cookbook you can pay online and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your receipt including freight (check with post office) and I will send the book to you by parcel post to your address