500 big prawns
Aluminium foil 12″x 14
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp. butter
Boil all these for 3 mins high
1 tbsp. ground chili
1 tbsp. ground garlic
1 tsp sugar
1. Wash and clean the prawns and slit the back of the shell. Take out the dirt.
2. Marinate the prawns in the prepared syrup for 15 minutes.
3. Use satay stick to skew the prawns and stuff the grilled blachan on the prawns.
4. Place the aluminium foil on the tray ad brush over with some butter.
5. Place the prawns on it and grill for 20 minutes.
6. Serve with lettuce and fragrant white rice.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 20 min